Introducing the POLI SLICK SEAL™
Our new SILICA-INFUSED Poli Slick Seal™ is a unique, surfactant-free micro-emulsion of cross-linking polymers that effectively repel water on painted surfaces, glass, plastic, and rubber moldings, along with various other finishes. Poli Slick Seal™ is surfactant-free, leaving the active ingredients behind after drying, making the formulation feel hyper-slick and highly detergent-resistant compared to other polymer-type sealants. It is easy to apply; just spray and wipe on with a microfiber towel; no rubbing or buffing necessary. Poli Slick Seal™ contains UV inhibitors to protect against oxidation and fading of the glossy finish.
• SILCA-INFUSED increases water beading by leaving a protective silica coating;
• CROSS LINKING POLYMER CHEMISTRY for superior performance;
• UV INHIBITORS protect against oxidation;
• HYPER SLICK surface protectant;
•ENGINEERED for NEW unoxidized gelcoat, fiberglass, & painted finishes;
• MIRROR reflection and high gloss;
• NO BUFFING required : EASY to APPLY;
• PROTECTION for up to 6 months;
• RESISTANT to detergents;
• REPELS water, dirt, and grime;
• SAFE on top of your current protectant; wax, ceramic, or silica coating;
• PROFESSIONAL GRADE: for use in marine, RV, and automotive care;
• PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!!
Directions for Use
Wash and dry boat, RV, or other vehicle. Liberally spray Poli Slick Seal™ directly onto the surface and into a microfiber towel. Wipe onto the surface using a horizontal or vertical cross-hatch pattern with slight overlap, flip the towel and wipe again to dry. No buffing is required.