Introducing POLI STRIP™
Regular maintenance applications of Poli Glow® helps the finish last up to 5 or even 6 years and gives you the freedom to spend more time doing the things you love rather than compounding and buffing your vehicle.
At this point, the layer of Poli Glow® reaches a maximum thickness and must be completely removed and reapplied.
Introducing Poli Strip™.
Poli Strip™ removes Poli Glow® in layers without harming decals or graphics. This prepares your vehicle for Poli Glow® application by creating a clean, even surface. Once removed, reapply a fresh base layer of Poli Glow® and continue with the annual maintenance applications.
POLI STRIP™ WILL REMOVE:
• Poli Glow®
• Stains from fuel, oil, tar or dirt
• Old wax or spray-on ceramics.
When to use POLI STRIP™
1. If you need to remove Poli Glow®.
2. If you consumed all of the Poli Strip™ concentrate and need more.
Directions for Use
1. Dilute Poli Strip™ concentrate at a 3:1 ratio of water to product in a trigger spray bottle.
2. Spray the mixture on a 4 foot by 4 foot section of dry surface.
3. Scrub vigorously with the non-abrasive scrub pad until the finish loosens up and rinse with clean water.
4. Repeat as necessary until Poli Glow® has been removed and the gelcoat is exposed.
5. Let it air dry or use our 550 GSM Microfiber Towel to dry your vehicle.
6. Your vehicle is now ready for Poli Glow® application!
Please note: Follow the Poli Glow® Maintenance and Removal Guide carefully on the removal process. Refer to the Complete Guide To Poli Glow® and the Poli Glow® Coating Chart for guidance on the applications and timing of the appropriate number of coats.
Hear from a few satisfied customers
“Excellent product works as described." -Brian M
“This product worked as promised. Removed the Poli Glow as stated. Reapplied new Policy Glow and am happy." -Robert R
“MY HUSBAND HAD USED POLI GLOW® ON AN 8-YEAR-OLD RV. WE NEEDED TO REMOVE THE POLI GLOW® SINCE IT WAS FLAKING, AND THIS WAS THE ONLY PRODUCT THAT WORKED. OUR RV LOOKS AMAZINGLY GOOD.”