What Is Poli Glow?
Are you a boat or RV owner? You've come to the right place! Learn how to easily protect and restore the shine on your fiberglass boat or RV with Poli Glow® - trusted by customers around the world for over 25 years!
Looking to achieve superior color, shine, and protection for your dull, faded, or oxidized Boat or RV?
If you are hoping to restore an old Boat or RV, Poli Glow® has you covered. Poli Glow® is not for new Boats and RVs. It is used to restore older, faded, & oxidized fiberglass finishes.
There’s nothing on the market like Poli Glow®. That’s because our proprietary formula employs a water-based acrylic polymer with UV inhibitors to defend against oxidation, dirt, oil, moisture, and harmful UV radiation from the sun.
Poli Glow® actually penetrates and seals the fiberglass, protecting your vehicle’s surface and providing the most brilliant shine on the market.
For over 25 years, Poli Glow® has sealed and protected Boats and RVs all over the world, keeping them looking glossy and new. It’s the #glossthatsboss™.
The Power of Poli Glow® lies in its low maintenance properties for 5 to 6 years. All you have to do is wash your Boat or RV with our Poli Wash™ product, and reapply 3-4 coats of Poli Glow® every year (see Poli Glow ® Coating Chart for more details). If you want to stop compounding and buffing every 3 to 6 months, then trust in the Power of Poli Glow® as many others on 6 continents have done!
1. If you purchased a Poli Glow® Deluxe Kit and your Boat or RV is longer than 28 feet.
2. If you ran out of Poli Glow® because your gelcoat was highly oxidized and absorbed more.
3. If it is time for a maintenance application (see Poli Glow® Maintenance & Removal Guide).
4. If you need to touch up some scuffed areas (see Poli Glow® Maintenance & Removal Guide).
If you want to seal and protect your Boat or RV, learn what our satisfied customers across 6 continents already know: Poli Glow® is the answer!
Whether you are starting off with an oxidized surface or adding a maintenance application, use Poli Glow® and achieve the high gloss, long-lasting shine you deserve.
1. Apply Poli Glow® with our Poli-Mitt Applicator™ or 7” Chamois Applicator™ .
2. Moisten the Poli-Mitt Applicator™ with water and wring out so that it is damp and not soaked.
3. Shake well, and drizzle several lines of Poli Glow® onto the Poli-Mitt Applicator™. Wring gently to evenly distribute the Poli Glow®. Do not soak the mitt.
4. Apply Poli Glow® in vertical or horizontal strokes and work in four to six foot sections.
5. Poli Glow® should be applied in thin coats, allowing several minutes for each coat to dry in between applications.
Please note: Refer to the Complete Guide To Poli Glow® for more detailed directions for use.
A minimum of 6 to 8 coats of Poli Glow® must be applied for a glossy finish but may require more depending on the condition of the gelcoat and the temperature zones in which you live. Please refer to the Poli Glow® Coating Chart for more information. We recommend applying as many coats of Poli Glow® needed to achieve your desired finish. If starting with an oxidized surface, we recommend the Poli Glow® Deluxe Kit for your convenience, which includes all the products you may need to remove the oxidation and apply that high gloss shine.
“My boat never looked so good.” -Ken
“I use it every year. The camper still looks like new.” -E.J.