What Is Poli Glow?
Are you a boat or RV owner? You've come to the right place! Learn how to easily protect and restore the shine on your fiberglass boat or RV with Poli Glow® - trusted by customers around the world for over 25 years!
This kit contains everything you need to remove the deteriorated layer and uncover the colors without damaging your boat or RV’s sensitive underlying fiberglass structure or stripping the decals.
If you are looking to achieve superior color, shine, and protection for the surface of your boat or RV, see why Poli Glow® is considered by many to be “the best product on the market.”
Your boat or RV will receive unmatched protection from stains, oxidation, wax build-up, sun, and weather damage thanks to Poli Glow’s® proprietary formula, which provides protection through a water based polymer emulsion containing UV inhibitors.
If you’re hoping to restore the slick, shiny coat on an old boat or RV, Poli Glow® has you covered. Up to 12 months of protection with the first application…up to 6 years of protection with regular recommended maintenance applications of Poli Glow®.
Our Poli Glow® Kit is a tremendous all-in-one resource for boat and RV owners and professional detailers alike.
1. If your boat or RV is dull and faded with moderate to severe oxidation and this is the primary application of Poli Glow®.
2. If you have Poli Glow® on your vehicle that was not maintained well and you need to remove some oxidation without stripping all the Poli Glow (see Maintenance Guide).
1. Wet your boat or RV’s surface with water.
2. Dilute the Poli Prep™ concentrate at a 3:1 ratio of water to product and use a trigger spray bottle to apply. Scrub vigorously with the non-abrasive scrub pad with blue handle and then rinse thoroughly with water. Repeat as necessary.
3. To remove the heavy oxidation or staining, moisten the ultra-fine sanding pad with water and sprinkle Poli Ox™ onto the wet pad. Work the Poli Ox™ into the pad to avoid spillage. Scrub the area with the ultra-fine sanding pad until the oxidation and staining has been removed.
4. Rinse thoroughly with water.
5. Repeat as necessary. The surface should look uniformly dull without color changes or blotches. Some of the colors will still appear bleached until Poli Glow® has been applied.
5. If any residue of Poli Ox™ remains, take a few ounces of Poli Prep® or Poli Wash™ in a bucket with 3-5 gallons of water and wash the surface with a soft-bristled brush. Rinse well with water.
6. Let it air dry or use our 550 GSM Microfiber Towel to dry your vehicle.
7. Once you have created a uniform, oxidation-free surface, your vehicle is now ready for Poli Glow® application!
8. Moisten the Poli-Mitt Applicator™ with water and wring out so that it is damp and not soaked.
9. Shake well, and drizzle several lines of Poli Glow® onto the Poli-Mitt Applicator™. Wring gently to evenly distribute the Poli Glow®. Do not soak the mitt.
10. Apply Poli Glow® in vertical or horizontal strokes and work in four to six foot sections.
11. Poli Glow® should be applied in thin coats, allowing several minutes for each coat to dry in between applications.
Please note: Please note: Refer to the Complete Guide To Poli Glow® for more detailed directions for use. Once all the surface has been prepped and the oxidation and staining has been removed, apply a minimum of 6 to 8 coats of Poli Glow. Please use the Coating Chart to help determine the number of coats you should apply based on the condition of the gelcoat and the temperature zone in which you live.
"This product is the best thing I ever bought on Amazon. My 2004 39 foot motor home looks new again. It is a lot of work to get the oxidation off but applying the glow was easy. No buffing. Going up and down my ladder is the hardest part. Whole thing took two afternoons. Highly recommend." - Gary S.
"Easy to use and does a fantastic job on oxidized gel coat." -Scott W.