What Is Poli Glow?
Are you a boat or RV owner? You've come to the right place! Learn how to easily protect and restore the shine on your fiberglass boat or RV with Poli Glow® - trusted by customers around the world for over 25 years!
Poli Ox™, the power scrubber for removing heavy oxidation, staining, and light scratches just got even better! If you own a darker-colored Boat or RV, this kit is a must! Darker colors absorb more light from the sun which means that UV radiation is destroying the gelcoat and painted surfaces of your prized possession. The oxidation will be heavier with more fading and bleaching of the colors. You can stop the destructive process and bring those colors back to life, restoring a fresh and new look to your Boat or RV with Poli Glow®!
We’ve combined the powerful tools of Poli Ox™ with the white non-abrasive scrub pad and the 2 ultra-fine sanding pads to give you even more control! Rid your Boat or RV of all that nasty oxidized gelcoat, stains, dirt, and grime with the right tools! This way, Poli Glow® can penetrate into the pores of the gelcoat and properly seal and protect your Boat or RV. Prevent oxidation and staining with the Power of Poli Glow®!
The white non-abrasive scrub pad is a multipurpose, non-abrasive cleaning pad that can be used on every surface of the exterior of your Boat or RV. It is tough on dirt and gentle on many surfaces.
THE WHITE NON-ABRASIVE SCRUB PAD CAN BE USED ON:
• Painter aluminum or painted plastics
• Clear coat over full body paint
• Metal structures
• Plastics such as light covers or headlights
The ultra-fine sanding pad is similar to 1200 grit wet/dry sandpaper but more durable. Blast off the heavy oxidation and stains with Poli Ox™ and the ultra-fine sanding pad so you can make those colors really pop! The ultra-fine sanding pad can be used on the exterior surface of your Boat or RV similar to the white non-abrasive scrub pad, but avoid using it on painted surfaces to prevent scratches.
POLI OX™ IS A POWDER-BASED CLEANER THAT ELIMINATES:
• Heavy Oxidation
• Mineral Deposits
• Fish Blood
• Light Scratches
• Scum Line
• Brown Water Stains
We love this product because of its versatility. Apply Poli Ox™ with our 320GSM Microfiber Towel to stainless steel, chrome, aluminum, bronze, brass, copper, glass, watermarks, and even decking and exterior finishes - and see all of those surfaces come to life again.
It is also great at eliminating tiny scratches and swirls you may have missed. Poli Ox’s™ deep-cleaning power ensures maximum adherence of Poli Glow® and adds length and durability to the protective coating on your Boat or RV.
Do not use Poli Ox™ or the ultra-fine sanding pad on new gelcoat because the abrasive qualities will cause fine scratches in a glossy finish.
Use the ultra-fine sanding pad with caution over painted aluminum or painted plastics to avoid scratches in the paint. Scratches can occur if heavy pressure is applied with use. The white non-abrasive scrub pad is a better choice in this scenario.
1. If you already purchased Poli Glow® and need to remove oxidation and staining from the surface of your Boat or RV before you apply Poli Glow®.
2. If you purchased a Poli Glow® Deluxe Kit and your Boat or RV is longer than 28 feet.
3. If your gelcoat was highly oxidized and you need a little extra Poli Ox™.
4. If you are applying a maintenance coat and have some damage or scuffing to the Poli Glow® finish (see the Poli Glow® Maintenance and Removal Guide).
If you really want those colors to pop and obtain a #glossthatsboss™ when applying Poli Glow®, then use the Poli Ox™ to strip that layer of heavy oxidation and reveal the original colors, which will once again look as vivid as the day you purchased your Boat or RV.
1. Moisten the ultra-fine sanding pad or non-abrasive scrub pad with water and sprinkle Poli Ox™ onto the wet pad.
2. Work the Poli Ox™ into the pad to avoid spillage.
3. Wet the oxidized surface with water and scrub the area until the oxidation and staining has been removed. Rinse thoroughly with water.
4. Repeat as necessary. The surface should look uniformly dull without color changes or blotches. Some of the colors will still appear dull until Poli Glow® has been applied.
5. If any residue of Poli Ox™ remains, take 2-4 ounces of Poli Wash® in a bucket with 3-5 gallons of water and wash the surface with a soft-bristled brush. Rinse well with water.
6. Allow to air dry or use our 550 GSM Microfiber Towel to dry your vehicle. Your Boat or RV is now ready for Poli Glow®.
Please note: Refer to the Complete Guide to Poli Glow® for more detailed directions for use. If your Boat or RV has been exposed to the elements for many years without any protective sealer, then Poli Ox™ is a must. Please check out our Poli Glow® Deluxe Kit which includes all the products you need to remove the oxidation and apply that high gloss shine.
WORKED WHEN NOTHING ELSE DID, EASY, WITH JUST A SCRUBBING PAD! -K.R.
POLI OX, POLI PREP AND POLI GLOW ARE MY STANDARD FOR A SHINNY HULL! -THOMAS O.